Thursday, May 21, 2009

Changes

I realize it's been quite some time since I've updated this blog so I don't know how many people will read this, but I just thought I'd put out there a little prayer request. I'm finding the adjustments back and forth between here and the States harder as I become more attached. I'm currently sitting in my classroom with my students. They are each working diligently on their seatwork and we are listening to music. I knew it would be hard to leave, even though I know it's only for a short time. I suppose with the short time left, it's starting to hit me how much I will miss each one of these children. They've each had a significant part in blessing me this year and I thank God for each one of them. I ask that you would pray that I will continue looking to God, no matter where He takes me in my life, that I would enjoy these last few days with the students in happiness, not in sadness, and that I would rest in our heavenly Father, trusting Him to bring me back to the place He called me. :)

No comments: