Friday, June 22, 2007

Building Excitement

So much has happened in this last week it's hard to remember it all! First of all, thanks to so many of YOU, my support level is, as of today, at 92%!!!!!! It is such a joy to experience God working like this. It took a step of faith to believe that He would provide for me- but a LEAP of faith to put that into action in the way that I never had a moment of anxiousness over it. God has provided in my life yet again. As for further excitement, I got to meet more new people over this past weekend, the most exciting being the Voelkers. It was so awesome to finally meet the people that I have been corresponding with and ones who I knew were praying for me. I also had the opportunity to "re-meet" Craig Beatty, a fellow GLCA teacher, on Sunday and also to begin corresponding with my future roommate, Leslie Kidd, who will also be teaching at GLCA this year! It's certainly been an exciting week and to top it all off, thanks to the help of my brother Gordon and Timothy Millek, I have finally completed my video presentation. You can find it by clicking on the link on the top right.
Thank you to all those who continually lift me up in prayer. I know that God is hearing them and you can praise Him for the work He's been doing in my heart, the provision He's sent my way and the joy He's enabled me to experience!

No comments: