Monday, September 8, 2008

First Day!

The first day of school is complete!! I took some pictures before and after school so that you can see some of what I saw today. :) Praise God for His enabling me to get through a full day of subjects for all three grades! It was an exciting day for all and it's so good to be back teaching again!






This is my classroom!












This is Guimel, our new 11th grade librarian.








The high school hallway is decorated with flags representing the nationalities of all our students.













...and some educational quotes...














These are our two high school teachers, Nick and Craig.















Our Elementary students! Except Joao...















Sophomore, Thais.














Senior, Alison.










My class: Noah, Larissa, Sunny, Tori













This is Larissa, my 5th grader, with her parents after school.











These are the new Hamal cousins. Don't ask me to spell their names, I'd butcher them! They're from Nepal.










This is Maddie and Emma, future students! We figured it out today... they are the class of 2022. Yikes!



Well that wraps it up for the first day. Can't wait to go back tomorrow!! :)

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I love the pictures! It is always fun to start fresh each year - so many new challenges and things to learn. Kids are great!