Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Boxes and Jet Lag

Praise God with me that BOTH of my boxes arrived and I picked them up today at the post office with NO customs hassle or charges! Also praise God with me that He kept them in tact-- the one was just about to fall apart! It was an interesting ordeal finding out just WHICH post office was holding them, but with the help of a faithful friend, I found them and they are unpacked and re-packed and ready to take over to the school tomorrow.
I am still in the process of setting up my classroom and helping to get the Elementary school in order for our Parent-Teacher Tea on Thursday. We have our first teacher staff meeting tomorrow morning to touch base with each other. Please pray that we work together well as a team!
Also, thank the Lord that I had a VERY easy adjustment to the time change. I was never as groggy feeling as I have been in the past and I was completely over jet lag in about 2 days.

What's so very amazing to me about these two things is that I know people were praying for them specifically. God is so good to hear our prayers and answer, even things that seem small. :)

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I love getting school supplies and setting up for school. My kids think I am weird, but oh well! Have a great start.
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Why can't it be a Parent-Teacher Coffee? What's up with Tea? That's gay. Just kidding. Hope you are doing well. Stay in the Word. Just heard a great message by the late Francis Schaeffer. Ever heard his stuff?

tammy said...

is it kosh to post a comment on your own blog??
the funny thing about the parent-teacher tea is that we didn't even have tea. or coffee. just punch and cookies hah
and i have heard OF francis schaeffer but if i have read him or heard any of his sermons, it was a long time ago. what did you listen to?